Thursday, August 15, 2013

Letters to Her

Dear You (whoever you are, wherever you are),
So I've been waiting awhile to meet you, just as I think you've been waiting awhile to meet me.  I know you’re out there... somewhere.  I know we’ll meet... somehow, sometime.  I know you’ll be worth the wait and I’m confident you’ll feel the same way about me.  I thought maybe I had met you a couple times, but in the end I was wrong.  
I have faith that I'll meet you one day. I wonder if it will be at the grocery store...


So what’s the purpose of this blog?  I suppose, in large part, it’s to detail the journey I took until I found you.  I also want you to know me and the kind of man I am.  In any case, I hope you enjoy what I've written for you.  I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment